Super easy, fast and yummy! This fruit salad has been updated from the fruit salads I remember as a child to be a little healthier and easy. The only complaint I have about this salad is that it never lasts long enough! Perfect for picnics and last minute potlucks.
Easy recipe. Short prep time. Vegetarian. Vegan.
Easy Summer Fruit Salad
- 1 can mixed fruit – drained well (in light syrup or juice)
- 1 small can crushed pineapple – drained well (in natural juice)
- 1 small can Mandarin oranges (optional) – well drained
- 1/2 – 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- So Delicious CocoWhip – I don’t usually recommend brands but this is the best for this recipe I have found. No I’m not being paid for the recommendation.
- About 1 cup- Vegan mini marshmallows (optional)
- 1/4 cup pecan pieces (optional)
- Drain all fruit very well then mix together in a bowl. (If the fruit is not drained well your salad will be watery).
- Add unsweetened coconut to taste.
- Add vegan marshmallows to taste.
- Add pecan pieces.
- Mix CocoWhip until the mixture is well coated.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Have a Daisy May Day!