Banana Crumb Muffins… yummm.
These are perfect for a lazy Sunday morning. They are decadent and delicious but easy to make and they won’t take your whole morning so the cook can enjoy some down time too!
Easy. Vegetarian (with vegan suggestions).
Banana Crumb Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups self rising flour
- 2 large bananas mashed (very ripe works best)
- 3/4 cup morena sugar (or white sugar)
- 1 egg lightly beaten (substitute an egg replacement for vegan)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted (substitute non-hydrogenated margarine for vegan)
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp softened butter (substitute non-hydrogenated margarine for vegan)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease muffin pan (dozen)
- In bowl beat together mashed bananas, sugar, egg and melted butter.
- Mix flour into banana mixture
- Spoon into muffin pans
- In a separate bowl mix brown sugar, cinnamon and flour.
- Slowly mix in softened butter until the mixture becomes crumbly.
- Sprinkle crumbles onto top of muffin mixture.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
Have a Daisy May Day!